1. IntroductionThe websites processfix.com and opextoolkit.com (our "Sites") are provided by Processfix Limited of Aspen House, Mentone Avenue, Milton Keynes, MK17 8EQ (Processfix). If you have any queries regarding our Sites please email email@example.com. Access to and use of our Sites is subject to the following terms and conditions under the laws of England and Wales.
2. ContentThe information on our Sites has been included in good faith but is for general informational purposes only. Save to the extent that such limitation is not permitted under English law neither Processfix, nor any of its affiliates, nor employees shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising in contract, tort or otherwise out of any reliance on information contained in our Sites, access to or use of or inability to use our Sites or any site linked to our Sites including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss.
3. Website UseYour activity on the Sites must not: Be false, inaccurate or misleading; Be in breach of any applicable laws, regulations, licences, or third party rights; Interfere in any way with the proper working of the Sites and in particular must not circumvent security, tamper with, hack into or disrupt the operation of the Sites or surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
4. AvailabilityOur Sites are intended normally to be available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Processfix will not be liable for any failure to achieve this level of availability. The Sites may be suspended temporarily and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of Processfix.
5. ProtectionProcessfix will make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses (and similar destructive devices) from the Sites but cannot guarantee the exclusion of viruses (and similar destructive devices) and you should take appropriate steps in respect of this risk.
6. Links to the SitesYou may not create any links to the Sites without the express written permission of Processfix.
7. Linked websitesAt various points throughout the Sites you may be offered automatic links to other organisations’ websites relevant to a particular aspect of the Site. This does not indicate that Processfix or affiliates are necessarily associated with any of these other websites or their owners. While it is the intention of Processfix that you should find these other sites of interest, neither Processfix nor affiliates nor their employees shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature for these other websites or information contained in them.