1. Introduction1.1 The Events are organised and managed by Processfix Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 5539302 and registered office at Aspen House, Mentone Avenue, Milton Keynes, MK17 8EQ.
1.2 References to “us” means Processfix and references to “we” and “our” shall be construed accordingly. Reference to “you” means the entity completing a booking request and references to “your” shall be construed accordingly. References to an “Event” covers the masterclasses arranged by Processfix.
1.3 All applications to register for an Event, and all orders, are made subject to these Terms of Booking (which shall apply to the exclusion of any terms imposed by you).
2. Bookings2.1 All applications to register for an Event are subject to availability and you making full payment.
2.2 Confirmation (or rejection) of your booking will be sent to you within five (5) working days of our receipt of your booking request.
2.3 Delegate passes issued for use at our Events are valid for the named attendee only and, subject to clause 4.2 below, cannot be transferred. You may be asked for photographic ID during the Event. If you are unable to provide identification which matches your delegate pass you may be asked to leave the Event.
3. Prices and payment3.1 Our prices for attending Events are set out on the relevant booking form or can otherwise be obtained from us upon request. Prices may be subject to change from time to time.
3.2 Upon booking you will be directed to our secure third party payment provider to make payment by credit card. Payment is due immediately upon booking.
3.3 If for any reason we have not received payment in full by the date of the Event you (or the attending delegate) will be asked as a condition of being allowed to attend the Event to provide payment by credit card on the day of the Event. We reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time if payment is not made.
3.4 You acknowledge and accept that if payment is not made in accordance with this Clause 3, interest on the overdue balances (including any period after the date of any judgment or decree against the Customer), and late payment fees, fall due and payable and are calculated upon the basis set out in the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 (as amended).
4. Changes and cancellations to Events4.1 It may be necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control to alter the advertised content, timing and/or location of an Event or the advertised speakers. We reserve the right to do this at any time. Where we alter the time and/or location of the Event, we will provide you with notice of the same and will offer you the choice of either a credit for a future Event of your choice (up to the value of sums paid by you in respect of this Event) or the opportunity to attend the Event as varied.
4.2 If you are unable to attend the Event we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no extra cost provided that we have at least 2 days prior notice of the name of your proposed substitute and have received payment in full. Please notify us of any substitutions by email to email@example.com
4.3 No refunds will be given in respect of any cancellations or non-attendance.
4.4 We shall not be liable to you for travel, accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred (including wasted costs and expenses) if we are required to cancel or relocate the Event as a result of an occurrence outside our control (including, without limitation, to acts of God, floods, lightning, storm, fire, explosion, war, military operations, acts of terrorism or threats of any such acts, any strike action, lock-outs or other industrial action and a pandemic, epidemic or other widespread illness).
5. Content5.1 No photography, filming or recording; or republication, broadcast or other dissemination of the Event or its Content is permitted. You shall not distribute, reproduce, modify, store, transfer or in any other way use any of the Content (save that use by the relevant delegate for internal business purposes shall be permitted).
5.2 Suggestions or advice contained in the Content should not be relied upon in place of professional or other advice. Whilst we take reasonable care to ensure that the Content created by us is accurate and complete, some of it is supplied by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You should verify the accuracy of any information (whether supplied by us or third parties) before relying on it. The Content is provided on an “AS IS” basis without any warranties of any kind (express or implied). We hereby exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liabilities, costs, claims, damages, losses and/or expenses arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the Content or arising from any infringing, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material in the Content.
5.3 To the extent that any Content is made available by us online we reserve the right to suspend or remove access to such Content at any time.
6. Liability6.1 Subject to Clause 6.4, our aggregate liability to you, whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any damages, loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind howsoever arising, out of in connection with any booking (or requested booking) made by you or otherwise in relation to an Event, shall be limited to the price paid by you in respect of your booking to attend the Event.
6.2 Subject to Clause 6.4, we shall not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of or damage to data, loss of anticipated savings or interest, loss of or damage to reputation or goodwill or; any indirect, special or consequential damages, loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind.
6.3 You agree to indemnify us, our staff and our affiliates and to hold us harmless to the fullest extent permitted by law, against all loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind arising from any act or omission by you (including your delegates) during or otherwise in relation to an Event.
6.4 Nothing in these Terms of Booking shall limit or exclude either party’s liability for: Death or personal injury caused by that party’s negligence, or the negligence of that party’s employees, agents or subcontractors; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
7. General7.1 These Terms of Booking (together with any documents referred to herein or required to be entered into pursuant to these Terms of Booking) contain the entire agreement and understanding between us and supersede all prior agreements, understandings or arrangements (both oral and written) relating to the subject matter of these Terms of Booking and any such document.
7.2 You acknowledge that in registering a delegate place you have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in these Terms of Booking.
7.4 These Terms of Booking shall not create, nor shall they be construed as creating, any partnership or agency relationship between us.
7.5 You accept that communication with us may be electronic. We may contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. You agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all such communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal or contractual requirement that such communication be made in writing.
7.6 Save as set out in Clause 4.2 you are not permitted to re-sell, transfer, assign or otherwise dispose of any of your rights or obligations arising under these Terms of Booking.
7.7 These Terms of Booking and the rights and obligations of both parties shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales and both parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in respect of any dispute which arises hereunder.